This week went way too fast.....Karley had camp at Topeka Collegiate called Ooey, Gooey, Sticky fun! They made slime, painted with pudding, ate s'mores, and read silly stories. She loved it. Friday, after camp we went to get mani-pedi's so we would be all set for this wedding we are going to this weekend. Karley chose hot pink and neon green for her colors. Wedding appropriate? Not so much but it is still cute. She LOVES going to the spa and I know i am creating a diva but we had so much fun.
Here she is drying her fingers. :)

Today is Dani Cavanaugh's wedding. I love this girl! She used to live across the street from me growing up and i would babysit her and her brother every chance I got. They are the most amazing family and I am so proud of her! I know it is going to be a beautiful wedding and I am so excited for Karley to see dani in her wedding dress. I can remember going to my cousin, Tammi's wedding and reception when I was this age. I remember thinking how "magical" everything seemed.
SO, we are ready with our fancy dresses, fingers and toes painted. We are ready to celebrate with them. Thank you guys for letting us enjoy your day! But remember, Dani, You will always be the sweet little girl that I wagged around with me for all those years. I had so much fun with you and Matt!
Next week is a super busy one for us too. We are headed to KC on Wednesday, Jamie's fundraiser on Thursday. (if you would like to donate, send me a message), and the Newby's come on Friday. WOO HOO!
Here she is drying her fingers. :)
Today is Dani Cavanaugh's wedding. I love this girl! She used to live across the street from me growing up and i would babysit her and her brother every chance I got. They are the most amazing family and I am so proud of her! I know it is going to be a beautiful wedding and I am so excited for Karley to see dani in her wedding dress. I can remember going to my cousin, Tammi's wedding and reception when I was this age. I remember thinking how "magical" everything seemed.
SO, we are ready with our fancy dresses, fingers and toes painted. We are ready to celebrate with them. Thank you guys for letting us enjoy your day! But remember, Dani, You will always be the sweet little girl that I wagged around with me for all those years. I had so much fun with you and Matt!
Next week is a super busy one for us too. We are headed to KC on Wednesday, Jamie's fundraiser on Thursday. (if you would like to donate, send me a message), and the Newby's come on Friday. WOO HOO!
No comments:
Post a Comment