Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Wedding and Sad friends.

HAPPY FATHERS DAY! Last night we went to Dani and Nick's wedding. It was beautiful....Congrats guys!!
Here is Todd and Karley right after the wedding. Kar and Grandma

Silly girl. Trying to tickle daddy.


Is she going to be a heart breaker or what??

I didn't have my regular camera with me so I didn't get very many photos. My I-phone isn't the best at taking pictures. Here is Dani and Nick after the wedding. SO pretty!
The reception was at Topeka Country Club later that evening. There was a lot of great food, dancing and friends. What a fun night!

I do want to take a minute and say goodbye to one of the sweetest dogs i have ever known. Miss Mazie Stephenson passed away yesterday afternoon very suddenly. This is my sister's best friends dog. She was a beautiful boxer and left way, way, way too early. I wish I knew how to upload photos from other sites onto here so you all could see a photo! So sorry for your loss Cyndi! She will be missed. XOXOXOXOXOX

No comments:

Post a Comment