Tonight was Karley's Dance Recital. She did AWESOME! She loves being on stage in full makeup performing. Funny isn't it? She is so shy but loves the spotlight.....First off was dance rehearsal. This was on Tuesday evening and began at 5:15 and ended around 10ish. We had Miss Mia over for a slumber party and they were exhausted. Pooped....didn't even make it to the ice cream I promised them. Bummer.
After they slept in until 10 I took them over to Heather's parents house for a little swimming. They had a blast! Thanks Nana and Papa for doing that!
I picked Karley up and got some lunch and then headed home because we were expecting a visit from Mrs. Bazil and her girls. They played and played until it was time for us to go to get Miss Superstar's hair done for the recital. Yes, I paid to have her hair done. It was way less stressful and way cuter than I could have done it myself. Money well spent. Plus, I helped heather with her daycare kids and had fun! Here we are on our way to the recital. Can't wait!!
Backstage. Some of the group posed for a picture for me. What a great group of kids. They were having so much fun back there. They had mirrors with lights and a huge room that they danced around in (looking in the mirrors)
This photo is after the recital. Karley and her teacher Miss Brie.
So many flowers. So stinkin spoiled.
Daddy and Kar.
Aunt Jamie came too!

Grandma & Papa came too. They are so proud. Papa said there is nothing cooler than watching Karley dance. I love that.
Along with the photos we had a lot of friends and other family members there also. Thanks so much for taking time to do this. This is something Karley really enjoys and loves knowing that people are there to watch her.
Grandma Debbie and Grandpa Dennis came and even took us to Freddy's to eat after!
Whew! I am exhausted!
No comments:
Post a Comment