Last night was the Indian Hills First grade Holiday Program. All of the kids looked super cute. It started with a little bit of drama and I could tell that the Music teacher was less than thrilled with a few of the kids but it ended up being a pretty cute program! Here's the lowdown.... When the kids came on the stage there was a girl that pushed a much-smaller-than-her boy off the bleachers and then started yelling: "He pushed me first!" It was a moment where everyone in the room (except that kids parents, I assume) were thanking GOD that it wasn't their kid!! Then, to add fuel to the fire, this same kid was pointing and laughing throughout the program....UGH. It only takes one brat...er...kid to ruin it, huh?
Here is a photo of Karley and I at our house before the program. We were waiting on Todd's mom and princess Madison to get here!
When we arrived at the school I took Karley to the lunch room where her teacher was waiting for everyone. Here are the 2 of them. She loves her teacher!
Karley and Tanner getting ready to line up!
Karley and Kayden....she lives down the street from us and is in the same class this year.
Karley and her friend, Allie
After the program family photo!
Karley and princess Madison getting ready to go to dinner.
Overall it was a fun night! I was very proud of Karley---she did such a good job! It is hard to believe that they only have 5 days of school left before winter break! This year is going super fast!
Have a great Chrismas!
No comments:
Post a Comment