Sunday, October 11, 2009

Upward Soccer Awards Night

Yesterday was our last day of soccer! We played in the morning at 10:30 and it was 45 degrees.....FREEZING! The kids were all bundled up in their hats, scarves, winter coats and not one of them was too thrilled that they had a game.
That evening there was an awards ceremony at the Church. It was super cute! They started off by introducing the teams and they ran across the stage--they went WAY too fast for me to get a picture but I did get some pretty good ones throughout the night.
Here is Karley right before we left.....She is such a stylin kid with her ugg's and side ponytail! Such a fashion statement!

Todd and (half of) his team. This was right after they ran off the stage. Too cute!

Karley and Chase showing off their new soccer balls that were given to them that evening.
So, this picture is of Karley and Aiden. He is on of my favorite little boys on the team. His mom came up to me at the ceremony and said : "I wish those 2 were older so they could go on a date!" HAHAHAHAHA!!!

After the awards we ate dinner and then headed outside where they rented the big jumpers for the kids. They all had a blast playing on them while we watched from the car....IT WAS FREEZING! Karley and Chase
When we got home Karley wrote Todd a note thanking him for being her coach. She also asked him if he would please coach her in Basketball.....There were several parents who said if he was willing to coach please let them know because they wanted to be on his team again. What a great feeling! Todd did an amazing job and I am so proud. I think she has him talked into it......

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kelly!
    This is so cute! :) I can't believe how old Karley is getting! We have CDO's carnival tonight and thought about you guys. :) I can't believe that was already 2 years ago. :)

    ReplyDelete