Sunday, June 14, 2009

The Kelly Family BBQ.

Yesterday Todd had to work in the morning so Karley and I went over to The Toy Store to make him a fathers day gift. She made a stepping stone for the yard. It is very glittery and bright.....I know Todd will love it.


Todd and I left Karley with a babysitter and went car shopping after he got home from work. I forgot how exhausting it is.....We found some that we like and one that we LOVE but I am not sure what we are going to do yet.....I will post more on this subject soon!!
We went out to my cousin Charley's last night for a BBQ to see my other cousin Marti and her husband Bob. I haven't seen them in ages and it was nice to catch up and have a relaxing evening. Karley got to play with her cousins that she doesn't see very often. Here are a few pictures of Chase, Blake, Casey and Karley. They had a lot of fun teaching Karley how to catch frogs.....



Here is a few pictures of us hanging out in the shed. The first one is of my cousin Marti, her husband Bob and all of the kiddos.

Here is Bobbi, Jeremy, Me and Marti......

Jeremy, Charley and I.

Todd, Charley, Jeremy and Bob

Chase has this really awesome motorcycle that Todd found in the shed and he had to take karley for a spin on it. It was pretty fast too....She loved it!

We had a great night!! My cousin Meagan and her family are moving back soon and it will be nice to get everyone together to have the kids play just like we did when we were little.

Enjoy your week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment