Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Another visit from the Tooth Fairy

TOOTHLESS KARLEY
Yesterday we were out and about when Karley ran up to me saying that her tooth was bleeding....it wasn't just bleeding folks...it was literally HANGING there.....It was time to pull it. I have dreaded this moment since the tooth became loose....It is just so sad when they start losing their front teeth. I think it makes them look so much bigger and older. Then they enter the awkward stage of looking like they have Chicklets for front teeth. Regardless, Karley is very, very excited and I still think she looks pretty stinkin cute. Older and bigger but cute as ever.


This morning karley had a birthday party from 11am-1:30 which gave me some time to relax. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA Just kidding. I was getting caught up on all of the laundry and what not's from our trip. I was also on the phone with my good friend amanda gossiping. (it is, after all, one of the things we do best!) She is coming tomorrow and I am very excited to see her!

Okay, enough rambling about that.....After the party I took karley to the Sports Center for a little gooney golf. It was cool and cloudy and they were not busy AT ALL (which is always nice when you are playing with a child---it took karley 17 tries to get the ball in the hole on one of the stations) but it didn't matter because we didn't have anyone behind us to make us feel like we better hurry. Don't you hate that???

It was a great day! I am really loving having her home for the summer. We have been having a lot of fun spending time together and I am so lucky to have such a great kid.
Have a great week!!!




1 comment:

  1. You DO have a great kid & she has a really great mom, too! =) It was nice chatting with you this evening.

    ReplyDelete