Monday, February 23, 2009

IT'S GONE!!! YIPPEE

Today Miss Karley lost her first tooth. Okay, so that is not exactly true because I pulled it when I got home from work but it still counts. Her first tooth is gone and she couldn't be more excited. I thought my mom was going to pass out but after about 5 minutes of tugging and twisting it popped out. She said it didn't even hurt. Yes, I am that good.



So, after pulling it and applying the Kleenex for a few minutes to stop the bleeding we had to call everyone under the sun to tell them. She is a bit upset because Aunt Jamie doesn't know yet but I told her that it was probably better not to interrupt her at work.....we will be making that phone call tonight i am sure.

This tooth is smaller than a pea and I am extremely paranoid that I am going to lose it between now and tonight when the tooth fairy comes. We bought her this tooth fairy pillow a year or so ago and have been waiting patiently to use it. I just know she will sleep with a vice grip on it tonight. None of this under your pillow business....she will just hold the pillow, thanks.

So, here is a picture of the pillow and if you look very close you will see the tooth below it. ( i am not sure how to get the picture flipped the right way so just turn your head)

I know she is super excited because ALL of her friends in her class have lost 4-5 even 6 teeth. No matter how much I tell her it is better for you to loose them later because it means your big teeth are stronger she just doesn't get it. Or care for that matter. She wanted one of her teeth gone at any cost. She even said. "i know it may hurt for a minute mommy but just get it out!"

Doesn't she look so big???? Where does time go? Now I am off to find the baby book so I can record this very important milestone.

1 comment:

  1. She's the cutest Karley girl...ever!!! I love the toothless smile! Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete