Tonight the finisher came to begin taping the basement. Here are a few pictures from stage one of the muding/taping project. I can't believe it took her just a few hours to do it all. She said that she would be done with it by Monday and it will be ready to paint.....I am so excited! I have already picked out my colors but I am sure it will change between now and the next 3 days!
This is a updated photo of the shelf in the bathroom that they are custom building. We are thinking that we can use the bottom for towels and such and the top for nick-knack type of do-dads....As you all know I have a few of those.
Tomorrow is cheer pictures and a big game where the girls are doing a half time show. I will post some pictures of this soon. I am sure it will be very cute!
Have a great night!
So cute. GAP owes you BIG TIME for having such a precious face advertise their wares!
ReplyDeleteI will make NO paint suggestions because you rock at that and I would just mess everything up.
Love you guys!