This past weekend was John and Renee's wedding. Todd and I had a blast catching up with some old college friends. The wedding was beautiful and we are so happy to have been a part of their day. Below are some fun pictures from the reception. Congrats again John and Renee....have fun in Jamaica!
<-------- John and Renee Nolan....Congrats guys!
<--------- John and I. He is one of the best guys I know.
<-------- Josh, John and Todd
<----------Josh, Cori, and Karley
<-----Manhart and his daughter, Jersey. Isn't she adorable???? He has another daughter, Journey who is just as adorable but she was sleeping....
Josh, Jason and Todd------------------------->

Late into the night! John, Josh and Todd
<--------Josh, Matt and Erica Hendron and Cori Carr. Bless Erica's heart...she is 8 months pregnant and just wanted to get home and go to bed. They, too have an adorable daughter who has just left with her parents.
Josh, Jason and Todd------------------------->
Late into the night! John, Josh and Todd
God...this picture reminds me of our college days!--------------->
<--------the 2 little boys in this picture are Darren and Melissa Orton's kids....Too cute! The other 2 kiddo's are Jersey and Karley
Gotta run and put karley in the bathtub.....I will post later in the week.
KEL
No comments:
Post a Comment