Thursday, November 6, 2008

Hello All....

Well, I couldn't resist getting on my soap box for my first posting! SO, Now it is time to fill you in on what's going on with the family.
There are 3 of us in this household, and yes, we are happy with just 3. Would we take on one more? Sure but it is not looking like it is in the plan for us! Regardless, Karley is our pride and Joy and we are so proud of her. She is in Kindergarten this year and despite a rough couple of days, is loving every minute of it. I have been busy volunteering at her school to keep myself busy. (who knew that there would be so much to do!!) I am still busy as ever running Karley to Daisy's, gymnastics, cheer class and play dates.....I am still working one day a week at the dentist office and cleaning a couple of places for extra income as well.

Todd is still at Midway Wholesale only now he works in the Lawrence office which means he leaves the house super early and gets home super late...I just thank God that his company is still busy despite what's going on in this scary economy. (fingers crossed it stays that way!)

We recently traveled to Walt Disney World in September with my parents and my sister and had a blast. Can you imagine being the only child with 5 adults to spoil you rotten? Karley sure made out like a bandit and she loved every minute of it.
Above is a picture of my parents and Karley on the teacup ride that my mom was so excited to go on until she climbed into it with karley and then refused to get on it again....LOL



That's it for now....I gotta go get ready to go to the school. Thanks for visiting!
KELLY

1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures! Disney is a blast. I bet it was a a lot of fun with a little girl who can get into the Princesses!

    ReplyDelete