Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Girls Night!

Last Friday night I got together with a group of friends from college.  I can not tell you how much I adore these girls.....We ALWAYS have a blast together gossiping and hanging out.  On this night we decided to stay in and have our own little slumber party at Chrissy's house.  It was scheduled to start at 6:30 but my friend Calli and I decided to take the turnpike to get to Eudora and realized it was the wrong decision.  Thanks to the fabulous construction our 45 minute drive turned into what felt like a 2 hour drive. By the time we got to Chrissy's the girls had gone through 4 bottles of wine already.  :) 
Calli, Andrea, Allison, Amanda, Chrissy and Me!  Love these girls!
I'm not a wine drinker AT ALL but i brought my own little 4 pack of granny drinks (fuzzy navels) and we were ready to get the party started.  Did I mention that we all were wearing sweats?  I love it! 
After gossiping and catching up in the house for a while we decided to head out to the fire pit with our bottle of boones......Let me tell you....this crap tasted so much better when I was in high school.  I couldn't even bring myself to finish a glass of this stuff.  No worries---thanks to Chrissy alone my girls ----The bottle was gone by the end of the evening. 

Boones--Strawberry Hill!  YUCK
It was such a fun night as I am sure some of you can tell based on our facebook posts.  We decided the next day that we are so thankful there was no texting or facebook when we were in college.  WHAT A DISASTER that would of been. 

Until next time!  Love you girls!!!

1 comment:

  1. It looks like you all had so much fun! :) Koch

    ReplyDelete