In just 5 short weeks I am taking a girl trip to Dallas to see these 2 bands. I AM SO EXCITED! It will be a long weekend away before school is out. First up is Super Diamond. If you know me at all, you know I LOVE Neil Diamond. This is a tribute band that I hear is absolutely Awesome. I have been refreshing myself on the good old Neil Diamond songs just in case I make it up to the stage. :) This concert is in Dallas at the House of Blues.
The second concert is the next night in Addison, Texas. Third Eye Blind. This is Sarah's absolute favorite band of all time. The are preforming at this food and wine festival the night after Super Diamond so we bought our tickets and are ready to go! 
Can't wait Ladies! This is going to be so much fun!!!

I <3 Third Eye Blind! EN-JOY!
ReplyDelete