Monday, October 11, 2010

Old Photos

Back in June my sister had a fundraiser in Kansas City for her Breast Cancer walk. We spent the day in Kansas City hanging out and fundraising. Karley was a trooper. I think i posted a bit on this in June so refer back to that post. I received some photos from Jamie's good friend Erin and though they were really cute. I have to share them.
Here is Bored Karley. We were there for 12 hours. She was a trooper. This is Karley and Todd waiting for Aunt Jamie's turn in the dunk tank. I love this picture. Look at how much they look alike!!!! WOW!

It doesn't get any cuter than this.
My computer has been down so I haven't been able to post anything. I hate that because I have some pretty awesome pictures to show off. I am going to try and upload to e-mail and then send them to blogger. Stay tuned.

1 comment: