Friday, August 13, 2010

Meet the Teacher Night

Tonight was the Big Night at sas-a-fras's school. We just got the list of who her teacher is for this year yesterday afternoon. Today we had to wait all day to go to the school and put up her school supplies....it had to seem like eternity for her. She was so ready! After Killing time all day by shopping we headed home to wait on TZ to get home from work. Here she is all ready to go with her new hair do and all. LOVE IT!!! ( side note...ignore the messy kitchen....it's on my to-do-after-school-starts-list.) I took this picture of us before we left. I like it but I am not sure when I grew such a turkey neck. ICK!
Here she is with her new teacher Mrs Scott. This is who she wanted and we couldn't be more thrilled. Why? Well, I had her for second grade when she was Mrs Slaughter and Jamie had her too. In fact, I am pretty sure I have this same photo of Mrs. Scott and Myself from waaaayyyy back when. It's going to be a good year!!!
School Starts Monday. When we were getting ready for bed tonight Karley told me she can't wait until it starts now. I LOVE THAT~~! I will, again, be the mom at the bus stop with tears watching the bus take off......It never gets easier.

1 comment:

  1. Yep, she's definitely growing up! What?!? Mrs Scott isn't old enough to have taught you and Jamie, too!?! She looks 30!

    Here's to another great year!

    ReplyDelete