Sunday, April 4, 2010

Taylor Swift Round 1

We had a busy weekend! Wednesday night we left for Belle Plaine and Colten and Madison were so excited to see Karley they stayed up all night waiting. Doug and Marilyn let them skip school on Thursday. They all made Todd a Birthday cake since his birthday was on the 1st. Happy Birthday old man!! Love you!!

After our angel food cake breakfast Debbie took the kids to the Zoo in Wichita while Todd and I headed in to Wellington to get new tires put on my car. Blah. We did eat at a Mexican restraunt that was pretty good! We all met back at the in-laws and got ready to go to the Taylor Swift concert. WOO HOO!!! Karley was so stinkin excited! Here are a few highlight photos from the night.
Karley and Grandma Debbie waving their arms to the song.
Karley and I

I took this and that's why you can see right up my nose but I love this picture! Todd is such a great dad! He went to Taylor Swift 2 nights in a row with Karley. How many guys do YOU know would do that? YUP....ONE and he's all mine! :)


I love this photo! Grandma Debbie, Karley and I


Grandma Debbie, Karley and Princess Madison.





After the concert we hit up Wendys and the kids all passed out on the way home. It was a very busy day! The next morning we got up and headed to Kansas City for round 2 of Taylor Swift.

Thank you Grandma Debbie and Papa Dennis for taking us to the concert! It was a blast!

and.......

Happy, happy birthday TZ. You are awesome!

1 comment: