
What an awesome spring break! My only complaint is that it went WAAAYYYY too fast. I love spending time with my Karley Girl. She is so much fun.
We started off the week by going to KC with the neighbors for a birthday celebration. We hit up Legends and had a blast. That day ended with Todd, Karley and I going to Nebraska Furniture mart. Dangerous!
On Wednesday Karley and I went to my sisters house for the rest of the week. Jamie had an Arbonne/St Pattys party and when Todd got off work he came and took karley to Chuck-E-Cheese so she wouldn't be completely bored.

On Thursday Anna, Cyndi and I took the kids to Olathe. They have a place called Monkey Bizness that is an AMAZING place for kids (and very relaxing for parents) They have a lot of huge inflatables for the kids to jump on and it wore them out! WOO HOO!
I had just as much fun as karley--This place was awesome~!!!After Monkey Bizness we met Jason (anna's husband) at Joes Crab Shack for lunch and to watch the KSU game. The kids had a whole playground to themselves and we had a whole restaurant to ourselves!

Later that night we met up with my friend, Amanda. We decided to head down to the Plaza for dinner at the Cheesecake Factory. YUM. We had a lot of fun--its always good to see her.

On Friday the snow came. Kansas City got a LOT of snow....YUCK. BOO....HISS... Not a fan.
On Saturday we spent our time watching basketball. WHAT A DAY FOR BASKETBALL!!! I was sad to see the Jayhawks lose (although I was not impressed with Sherron Collins and the 'tude he was pulling) but thrilled when KSU won. I was watching the game with my husband (the biggest KU hater) and so it was a big night for him.
So, here I am on Sunday night not at all excited to get back into a routine of work and school....I have started the countdown of 49 days until summer vacation! I am sure Kansas City will be a regular stop this summer. We had so much fun!
Love all the pics and the recap--LOVED seeing you even more. Sherron lost the game for the entire team!! He didn't deserve to win with a pisspoor attitude like that. He played NO defense and his offense was pathetic at best. I don't know where he thought he was but he certainly wasn't in the game...I'm upset with Self, too--he shoulda benched him early in the 2nd 1/2 when he completely checked out...or even in the 1st 1/2. Then Sherron bawled like a baby in the locker room. Wow. Ridiculous. I'm glad UNI won--they played their hearts out!!! I'm even more glad that KSU won!!! Woo hoo! It was nice to see at least 1 Kansas team show up to play and take the NCAA seriously this weekend! Go Cats!
ReplyDelete