Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Catch Up!

Sorry it's been so long since my last blog. Life has been, well, crazy....but what else is new??!!

Lets see, where do i begin? Karley is doing amazingly awesome at school and I think she is officially better than me at math. Damn. I have been putting in loads of hours at work along with the 3 other jobs I have and trying to still volunteer at the school as much as I can. I swore to myself that my resolution this year would be to quit doing so much but I was never one to stick to resolutions so why would this year be any different? :)


Last Month we found out that Todd got a promotion at work. He is now Lawrence Manager!! Yippee for him!


I notice that as Karley gets older our conversations and funny stories all circle around topics that are really not bloggable like that one annoying kid or the mom that is driving me crazy or a million other things that I can’t write because someone might read them and then I’d be in loads of trouble. I love, love, love this age though. She is so smart and funny and just enough sassy to keep me on my toes.





It is hard to believe it's almost March! Where does time go! In February we had Parent teacher conferences, Valentines parties and a lot of snow!


Karley and Rayce at her school Valentines party!


Here is Karley making pizzas for Valentines day! YUM-O!!

Todd and Karley spent hours making a snow family! How cute is this?

Have a great week! I promise to be a little better on this blogging thing!

1 comment:

  1. Love the snow family! and the spring chicks...are they supposed to make me forget about the snow and ice outside? =)

    ReplyDelete