I don't know what is wrong with my computer but It won't let me move these pictures around like usual so you will have to look at them in reverse order today. (I need your help Sunni!)
First picture: After school cupcake party. This is a 2 year tradition that I have....It is so much fun to have most of the neighborhood kids over to share their day. They were very funny talking about what all they did on the first day.
Picture #2 & 3: School bus drop off....I love this time the most. Karley gets off the bus and runs up to me for a hug. I know this won't last forever!!
Picture #4, 5 & 6: Getting ready for school. It was pouring down rain and so I decided to drive her to school. I just couldn't stand to think of the wet mess she would have been if she rode the bus. Plus, It took a while to curl that hair! She was fine with that and said she had plenty of time to ride the bus. 

Photo #7-8: Meet the teacher night. Karley got Mrs Bazil and she loves her. There are a few kids from last year in her class and she is excited to meet some new ones too. Here she is all ready to go see some of her friends and meet the teacher.
Picture #9: This picture was taken the night before school starts. Karley lost her 4th tooth and says it makes her feel like smiling. I LOVE IT!
It was a great day overall. And the best news is she wants to go back tomorrow! YIPPEE!!!! :)
Have a great Week!
Side note: To Chrissy McClure: Time to get a facebook account! I have been trying to e-mail you about dinner with the girls tomorrow night! Call me! 785-478-3110. Love you!
Side note: To Chrissy McClure: Time to get a facebook account! I have been trying to e-mail you about dinner with the girls tomorrow night! Call me! 785-478-3110. Love you!
Love the pictures but I love the fact that school is fun for her this year. Hopefully the devil child isn't in class with her again this year!
ReplyDelete