Saturday, May 23, 2009

Last day Luau Party!

Summer Break is finally here!
I was busy, busy, busy all day running around to all of the school programs and getting ready for the luau party but it was so worth it! What a blast! Here is a picture of Karley before school in her cute little outfit we picked out for the last day of school. Kindergartners aren't supposed to wear sandals to school but we broke the rules on the last day because these were too cute to resist.


After breakfast we headed down to the bus stop. Here are a few of the kids that were there. We do have a few more but they usually barely make the bus so they missed out on this photo opportunity. Here is Abigale, Jessie, Brooke, Amelia, Cayden, and Karley.


I followed the bus to school so I wouldn't miss the awards ceremony and then ran to the store to help my dad out with a few things there. At 11:40 I was back at the school with my sister to take Karley lunch where I found her crying at a table by herself because they decided to go through the lunch line early and she thought we weren't coming. Don't worry though....When she saw us Life was okay again. She gobbled up her McDonald's and then took us out to the playground to show off her monkey bars skills.


After the playground we ran to Sam's to pick up WAY too much food for the party. It was kind of fun shopping the isles at Sam's with Jamie......we went overboard completely! So, with about 5 minutes to spare we were back at the school to watch the talent show. Here is a picture of the "Intermission all school dance"


After the talent show we rushed off with about 20 minutes to spare to set up for the party. I had a vegetable tray, fruit tray and a cheese and cracker tray. We had personalized cookies for all of the kids and juice boxes and a snow cone machine. The sprinkler was ready to go and most importantly the strawberry daiquiri's and margaritas were passed out to all of the adults.....It was off to meet the bus with the lei's for the kids. WHEW!!!!!!!!
Here they are getting off the bus. They were so excited!!
Here is where I dropped the ball. My camera has had quite the workout the past few days and I completely forgot to charge the battery up so I only got a few shots of the party itself.


It was a great way to celebrate the end of the school year and I think all of the kids had a really good time. I know the adults did!

Happy Summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment