Hello Again!
It has been a while since my last post and I wanted to update everyone on our basement progress. We--and by we I mean Todd, Dad and Martin....okay 85% Martin, 10% Todd and 5% Dad-- have been working for 3 days and already have (almost) everything framed and the electrical work done. IMPRESSIVE! What is even more impressive is that Todd hasn't hurt himself! WOO HOO!!
SO, below are some photos of our work in progress. Here you go!
The first two pictures are going down the stairs (doy!) where they put in the carpet a couple of weekends ago. This area already had Sheetrock and, yes people, I already have one coat of paint on it! (Is anyone surprised??)
Todd on Stilts---Just looking at this picture makes me nervous. 
The next 2 photos are of what is going to be the living area. I am in love with the daylight windows!
Here is the bedroom all framed and wired up. Now I need to go furniture shopping! Just Kidding Todd, Don't have a heart attack! But, seriously, we do need at least a bed in here.....
Bear with me on this one, The next photo will be the bathroom. I know it is hard to picture now because there is all kinds of Karley toys in it but we will have a bath/shower combo, vanity and stool in there.....soon.
ZAAAPPPPPP!!!
Just Kidding! Everything went well...I think.
And then there is sleeping beauty. She has been a trooper! She isn't a big fan of all the noise but she is excited for the finished product. She told my sister that we are going to have a bathroom in our basement soon. When Jamie asked how that was going to happen Karley told her that we were going to go buy the room at the store. If only it were that simple!
Have a great week! I will update more photos soon.
Ditto on your comment about your hubby on stilts...men are just super-sized little boys. :)
ReplyDelete